Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Delay Of Game

The surgeon has some sort of scheduling conflict so I got rescheduled for February 9. That's not a terrible thing in that I've been feeling well lately and the new date gives me a little more time for me to decide if this is really right for me.

It's confusing, I know, because I finally got what I was after (getting the surgery and a chance for relief) and then I have doubts about whether I should go through with it. I would like to claim Woman's Prerogative on this one.

The last two days have been relatively pain free which is a good thing but confusing as hell because it came out of nowhere with no apparent explanation except I could possibly be getting better. Welcome to the party, spine! What took you so long?

Besides, given the care I've been receiving, is anyone surprised this happened??

(The delay will not impact the Grand Opening of Chocolate Chip Mint.)

No comments:

Post a Comment