Thursday, December 10, 2009

Better to Read Anyway

I got two new Netflix movies in the mail yesterday but had to get Hubby to dig through the recycle bin because that's where I put them directly after I got them from the mailbox.

I also had to report one movie never arrived. My Netflix account shows that it was mailed November 24. Now I wonder if that one got recycled too!

Besides making me ditzy (really, I wasn't before), the meds make me sleepy. I've been sleeping until 10. So today, instead of taking my meds at bedtime, I'll try taking them with dinner to see if I can't get up at some more reasonable time.

I'm also going to call a housekeeper. Today.

I just started reading Disquiet, Please! The dust jacket says "If laughter is the best medicine, Disquiet, Please is truly a wonder drug."

I couldn't agree more.

No comments:

Post a Comment