Sunday, December 20, 2009

Attitude Check

I didn't want to leave anyone with the impression that I'm depressed. I'm really okay; my attitude remains positive. If things don't work out today, they'll work out some other day. I have no doubt about that.

I had a visitor yesterday. We have friends visiting today. My netbook is portable so even though I'm horizontal, I'm not in bed (at the moment). I'm on the floor watching football. (Okay, technically, I'm not really watching. But it's on the TV and I'm feigning interest.)

The only problem I have (okay, I have many problems) is the kink in my right shoulder from typing on my side. (Try it. It's a skill.) Maybe I could prop up my arm with a roll of paper towels or something.

I got a lot of response from Sew Buttons On Your Underwear. Glad you liked it.

So, speaking of getting on with my life, I should probably take a shower and brush my teeth. (I'd floss but I ran out. It's on the list.)

No comments:

Post a Comment