Some of my medications indicate one should Avoid Alcohol. I looked up "avoid" and got this:
–verb (used with object)
1. to keep away from; keep clear of; shun: to avoid a person; to avoid taxes; to avoid danger.
2. to prevent from happening: to avoid falling.
3. Law. to make void or of no effect; invalidate.
4. Obsolete. to empty; eject or expel.
Good thing I looked it up, too, because I was using "avoid" as
1. don't go out of your way for.
2. not a problem if you weren't planning on operating heavy machinery anyway.
3. besides, wine is it's own food group.
Being the last day of the year, it's good I figured that out. Not that I was planning on going anywhere. Pizza and a movie. (And, maybe a litte wine through a straw.)
FBI Reports Increase in Online Shopping Scams But now with so many stores closed (they are around here, at least) and so many more people shopping on line,...