Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How Quickly Things Change

I spoke to my doctor today and she said the doctor I'm waiting four weeks for is the wrong guy! I really need to be with this Other Guy. So, she sent a referral for the Other Guy and the whole process seemingly started all over again.

Dr. Other Guy's office called and said they could get me in on December 29th - and I'm thinking "Can I get credit for time served? I've already been waiting for a week and a half."

All of a sudden, while we were on the phone, one of Dr. Other Guy's patients cancelled. So I grabbed it and I now have an appointment for Monday - this Monday. As in, six days (not weeks) from now!

So now I'm thinking, my doctors got wind of all this bad publicity and got scared! They knew it could utterly destroy them. Well, finally!

But now, what's to write about? Maybe I have a hangnail or something.....

If this pain thing gets solved, I'm changing the name of this blog to Chocolate Chip Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment