Thursday, October 22, 2020

What the actual F?

Good evening and welcome to "What’s Going on with My Boob?" This episode includes a deep dive into what the actual fuck wherein we will look at who said what to whom and when.

First, we have Dr. E who, if you remember was convinced that Dr. M refused to get involved my treatment. Dr. E now recommends that the patient (me) see Dr. M.


Dr. M now has to answer the question, "What the actual fuck?"


Join me as I interview multiple doctors, surgeons, and heads of very important departments as they all evade actual responsibility for my case. (Maybe they should run for office.)


Do I have cancer? No.


Do I have symptoms? No.


Am I overreacting? Probably.


But, then again, who knows? Stay tuned to see what does or does not develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment