Friday, February 5, 2010

Chocolate Chip Mint

I'm moving to Chocolate Chip Mint, the new-and-improved blog all about me. (Because I am the center of the universe although I'm competing for that title with my Thinking Buddy.)

The web address is http://chochimi.blogspot.com/. ChoChiMi is my abbreviation for Chocolate Chip Mint. I thought that was clever. It makes me grin - and grinning is what ChoChiMi is all about.

I have a few more posts that will make it's way to back(b)log before shutting it down. (We're almost there.) Turns out this is my 90th post to back(b)log so I'll see if I can't make it an even hundred point something.

Please visit me at Chocolate Chip Mint. I'm looking forward to having some fun there and sharing it with you.

But, alas, I have to go to work..... I'll try to get caught up this weekend. Love you, and thank you for letting me share my story (rants) with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment