Thursday, March 4, 2021

Bionic Boob

The surgery for February 9 was postponed. This time because the ECG was irregular so the surgeon referred me to my primary care physician. I would need to obtain clearance from her in order for him to proceed. I saw her on February 1. The ECG taken in her office also came back as irregular so she referred me to a cardiologist.

Since I couldn't get in to see a Cardiologist until the 17th, the February 9 surgery date got pushed back again. 

The short story is my heart is fine and the Cardiologist approved my moving forward with surgery which got scheduled for March 2. This time, it stuck. 

I had a tissue expander placed in my right breast with 150cc of saline. For reference, the one that was removed was 200cc. The tissue expander has the capacity for 300cc which the surgeon thought I might take advantage of if I want larger boobs at this time.

Fat chance, I say. 


No comments:

Post a Comment