Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Approved for Take Off

Saw my doc and everything looks like a GO for my next surgery which is to install a tissue expander. That will happen in a couple of weeks. Over time, saline will be added to the device to stretch the skin and create a pocket large enough to house a breast implant. Last time, the implant was 200 cc. Between now and then, I'll have blood tests and a COVID test and there will be some period of quarantine.

I still haven't paid off all of my bills from the last surgery and have discovered that there is no way to find out much of what I've paid has applied to my deductible. I've also discovered that some of my medical providers have been billed as out-of-network which subjects me to a much larger out-of-pocket exposure.

My healthcare is a tangled mess and as soon as I get through this, I will find a different health insurance plan because the one I have is for shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment