Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Better, Still

Wednesday, the 21st (of November) we flew to Hawaii. Another long day of travel. I rolled up my windbreaker and used it as a back pillow on the six-hour flight over. I felt fine when we got there (Who wouldn't?) and it really didn't give me any trouble while we were there.

We flew to San Jose the following Wednesday, the 28th, and then to Portland on the 29th. We drove to Seattle on the 30th. That's a lot of travel. I was a little sore over the weekend but that's worked its way out since then and I'm pretty much back to normal.

Which is, mostly pain free, most of the time. Every once in a while I get a little jolt of pain down the back of my right thigh and I can still be stiff and sore in the morning.

I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment